MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Great Big Dark Knight Rises Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I saw some striking similarities to the award winning cartoon series I use to watch as a kid. I wish they would have introduced the real Mr. Freeze. Such a conflicted character of good and evil.

Bane was a good villain as it touches down on modern day issues mainly terrorism. Nothing the public doesn't already know from previewing the trailers.

There was a plethora of noise and confusion aimed to create shock value for the viewer and I suppose really to create a grandiose finale. Whether it did you be the judge.

I'm saddened it's the end of the series for Nolan, Bale, Cain, and Freeman. That is one dynamic team.

Wonder who's gonna pick up on this 10 years from now. Burton created magic with the first with Nicholson, Schumacher turned it into a farce, and Nolan restored the franchise.

The original 1989 Batman and Batman Begins are one and two in my books followed by The Dark Knight.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote