MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC’s Mir books Strikeforce fight vs. Cormier

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #37 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
Swear to god I posted this hours ago, its not there though

Anyway, great fight and a great victory for Cormier to walk into the UFC with, I think he stops Mir.
Had to chuckle...maybe it merged or didn't register properly. All good we all know you post up good articles. Cormier will be fighting the UFC HW champ by 2013 to set up the first and last unification belt that was left vacant by Overeem.

I'm still surprised he beat Barnett that thoroughly. People don't realize Barnett is probably top five if not maybe even top three. His career has been marred by PEDS unfortunately, plus he is a bit of arrogant bastard. I really wonder how him vs Fedor would have been like. Can't believe Fedor retired with little fanfare. The only one that got away...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote