MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC’s Mir books Strikeforce fight vs. Cormier

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #39 (permalink)
kc1983
Featherweight

kc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
say what you will about Frank, but he doesn't take any easy fights.
Yeah you pretty much nailed it. Frank has no fear and fights whoever they put in front of him. I'm interested to see how he will do against a guy with such an intense wrestling base. Frank will have the advantage in size, BJJ, experience and stand up. But his TDD has never been good and he has never faced a wrestler like Cormier. I really want Mir to win but I could easily see Daniel pulling off a UD.

This is a 5 round fight right? I hope Mir will focus diligently on his conditioning. He has never gone 5 rounds.
kc1983 is offline   Reply With Quote