MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 01:05 PM   #329 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
The past few weeks I've been going regularly to MT and BJJ, but I don't feel I'm getting enough cardio (for stress relief and to make me stronger in MT).

Mon. 7/23: I didn't work out b/c we were out of town to take older swplet to look at a college.
Tue: MT "technical Tuesday" where we sometimes work, but we didn't do shit for cardio today.
Wed: BJJ, guard passing, drilled a few sweeps, (pendulum and scissor) but the guys were all having bromances with each other and I didn't get to roll. BOOOO
Thur: MT tonight. Hopefully we'll work more. I haven't been to my other gym much because insurance company still has not sent the flex plan check that they were to have had to me by yesterday. I'm calling them right now.
Fri: BJJ, pretty much the same as Fri.
Sat: 2 mile dog walk
Sun: 2 mile dog walk

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 07-29-2012 at 11:36 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote