MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rayman Origins....

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
WarCraved
Amateur

WarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the rough
Rayman Origins....

I just bought this game, and absolutely loved it! The platforming, and the visual effects were top notch, and it was fun to play (especially with friends). It has the perfect length, and is supposed to be taken quite lightly. It's really refreshing to play something like this. It's something that's not completely overused, and is a blast to run through whenever you're feeling down, or whenever you just wanna have fun!

I recommend this game to anyone really. The art design is flawless, and I remember it as my favorite platforming game to date. It's cheap now too got it for 20 bucks. Thought I should spread the word!
WarCraved is offline   Reply With Quote