MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thoughts, and or wishes for EA UFC?

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
WarCraved
Amateur

WarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the rough
Thoughts, and or wishes for EA UFC?

It's been about a month and 2 weeks since they've been working on this game, and already they've scanned about 200 fighters!
The people who made Fight Night Champion are working on this game, so we can all expect a top notch MMA game.

I was a HUGE fan of EA MMA, and hope it's a lot like that game, compared to UFC. I hope you can still use Classic Controls though, along with TCS. Don't get me wrong, I love UFC Undisputed, but thought that EA made a much better game with their features.

I fought competitively with both games, and love them both, so I'm bound to really like EA UFC, I'm sure!
What would you guys like to have in the next UFC installment? discuss.

EDIT: http://www.mmaforum.com/video-games/...m-giveway.html

I want in on the sweepstakes!

Last edited by WarCraved : 08-01-2012 at 03:22 AM.
WarCraved is offline   Reply With Quote