MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #22313 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
Why are guns still legal in the states?
American's have the right to have them, guns are a large part of American history. The government will never take away guns, millions of people have them (and millions of people don't use them to harm others). On that note, guns don't kill people, maniacs do. You'd have to take away blades, bats, and your hands and feet to prevent people from killing others, and even then psychos would find a way.

I just ate Chinese food, they are open until 10PM here, which I just found out today. They are open every single day from 8-10PM, how crazy is that? It's a family restaurant, run by family, it's not like it's a big business that hires people to come in at different hours, the same people are there all day.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin