MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 02:29 AM   #22315 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
What's the murder rate in the US compared to the UK? I think those figures would be interesting.
As of 2011, out of 72 countries, UK is rank #13 in murder rate (lower number being less crime) and USA is #28, with the UK having 62 million population, and USA have 311 million. So, at minimum, there are 44 more countries in the world that have a higher murder rate than America, it's a pretty civil place to live against both countries with high gun regulation and without.

On a side note, it's burning hot here tonight for some reason. Summer is here, sure, but it's never this hot. I actually have my screens open.