MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #22326 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
Okay fair enough. I definitely agree with PGI when he says that there should be extensive background checks done, you can't just hand a firearm to anybody.

At the end of the day the people of the USA want guns so that's how it's always going to be. I'm glad that guns aren't legal in Australia though, I never really feel threatened here.
I appreciate the civil, respectful conversation. Those are very hard to find when it comes to topics like this.

I guess it's just a different culture. I grew up shooting guns. This was me as a kid. Yes, that's a one piece ninja turtles jump suit:

Working my job has really opened up my eyes. I see things on the news like the Colorado shooting and I remind myself that's why I take my gun everywhere. My girlfriend thinks I'm paranoid. Maybe so. But when that day comes and I can save myself, my family, my friends, or even a stranger's life I'm going to be ready.

This is a great article and metaphor I pretty much live my life by:

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague