MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Facts, effects and myths about guns in the USA

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I don't like these kind of statistics. Nobody in this world can diagnose death by cigarette or fast food. It's not like you have to eat fast food to get a heart disease and there are hundreds of causes for cancer. All these numbers are basically fake and all they do is shock people.

I don't really have anything to contribute to the actual discussion.
In the face of tons empirical data spanning over seventy years in the study of cigarettes and its effects on humans you can just say its fake because its what you want it to be?

I drank, smoked and ate terrible food last night. It would be nice if those things weren't bad for me. I'd like to believe they aren't, but its the choice I've made to see the world around me as it truly is rather than how I would like it to be.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote