MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - In This Situation What Would You Do (If Anything)

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
AJClark
Phantom Cam Lesbians

AJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Europe yes, that would probably be my first port of call but I really wanna see America and Canada.

I was more thinking is it viable to pack a bag of uber essentials, and just f*ck off for a good few months while still working full time/just living in different countries.

Like I said, all I need is an internet connection, so would a rational mind deem this possible.

I'd probably end up with between £1000-1200 a month to do this (I wouldn't work as many hours as I do right now).

Where are these magical places where you can live like a king for f*ck all? Where the beer is cheap and the girls flow with the inhibition of youth. (I feel it right to throw in the word moist at this point)
AJClark is offline   Reply With Quote