MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Facts, effects and myths about guns in the USA

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 11:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't care to bring up any statistics fitting my opinion on why guns should be legal but I do enjoy them. Cleaning them, shooting them, showing them to my friends, or just buying ammo for them. I don't shoot nearly as often as I'd like to especially with it being summer(a shotgun sitting on a bench in 106 degree weather gets awfully hot) but I go when I can and try to take as many people along as possible.

One of my favorite things to do is introduce new people to firearms. Nephews, friends' kids, women, etc. Showing someone how to safely care for, maintain, and handle a gun is very rewarding.

I bought my mother a Ruger mini 14 knowing that it would be too much for her at first but now she loves shooting it. Young kids that you take shooting seem to feel a type of responsibility to do a good job because they are being trusted with a dangerous weapon. You tell them how good a job they did when they're done and the smile on their face is priceless

I'm rambling and probably have a slight heat stroke from working all day so I'll end it there.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote