MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #22362 of (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Surely the people who own the Chinese place didn't go on vacation again?

Go to and look at marinades for chicken and/or steak. I can't remember if your kitchen toys include any type of indoor grill, but marinated meat is fine broiled as well, IMHO. Get brown rice and make a couple of batches' worth according to the directions on the bag. I forget if I posted a deep dish scalloped potato recipe on here or not. LMK if I did. If you don't mind cutting up potatoes and grating cheese and uncovering a dish partway through baking, it's an amazing accompaniment to the aforementioned.

My department at work is somewhat understaffed again due to a few people leaving, babies, weddings etc. I have about the same hours, but distributed in an even more lopsided manner than usual.

My judo sensei might leave the gym the club has been at for 8 years for several reasons, and teach at the gym where I train BJJ and MT. I'm not getting my hopes up, but this would be all kinds of fun.

Sig Credit to Toxic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome