MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #22362 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Surely the people who own the Chinese place didn't go on vacation again?

Go to allrecipes.com and look at marinades for chicken and/or steak. I can't remember if your kitchen toys include any type of indoor grill, but marinated meat is fine broiled as well, IMHO. Get brown rice and make a couple of batches' worth according to the directions on the bag. I forget if I posted a deep dish scalloped potato recipe on here or not. LMK if I did. If you don't mind cutting up potatoes and grating cheese and uncovering a dish partway through baking, it's an amazing accompaniment to the aforementioned.

My department at work is somewhat understaffed again due to a few people leaving, babies, weddings etc. I have about the same hours, but distributed in an even more lopsided manner than usual.

My judo sensei might leave the gym the club has been at for 8 years for several reasons, and teach at the gym where I train BJJ and MT. I'm not getting my hopes up, but this would be all kinds of fun.

Sig Credit to Toxic