MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #22370 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Surely the people who own the Chinese place didn't go on vacation again?

Go to allrecipes.com and look at marinades for chicken and/or steak. I can't remember if your kitchen toys include any type of indoor grill, but marinated meat is fine broiled as well, IMHO. Get brown rice and make a couple of batches' worth according to the directions on the bag. I forget if I posted a deep dish scalloped potato recipe on here or not. LMK if I did. If you don't mind cutting up potatoes and grating cheese and uncovering a dish partway through baking, it's an amazing accompaniment to the aforementioned.

My department at work is somewhat understaffed again due to a few people leaving, babies, weddings etc. I have about the same hours, but distributed in an even more lopsided manner than usual.

My judo sensei might leave the gym the club has been at for 8 years for several reasons, and teach at the gym where I train BJJ and MT. I'm not getting my hopes up, but this would be all kinds of fun.
You're asking me to READ more than I feel, personally, is required, and I find that to be offensive to all of us non-readers.

With that said, I am going to take a look as I need some new food types in my boom boom room. Also, do you know any good lasagna recipes? I love lasagna and haven't had it in a long time.

One of the bottom part of my couch legs cracked somehow, so I spent the morning taking it off, putting it together and drilling it back on. Looks as if nothing happened, but it's the last thing I wanted to do so early in the morning.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."