MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thoughts, and or wishes for EA UFC?

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2012, 08:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
I just want the quality of gameplay of Fight Night, but smoother animation than EA MMA. If they can get it as close to the Fight Night games as possible then it should be a winner
Gotta agree with Liza. Although she's a woman apparently she knows a good game when she sees it Fight Night was one of my faves and I could never really get into any of the UFC games.

The first undisputed was probably my favorite but I sucked at it. I'd just build kickboxers with tdd and headkick everyone to death. Hopefully EA can come up with something fabulous

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote