MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thoughts, and or wishes for EA UFC?

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter View Post
UFC 3 was cool I just wish there was a difficulty control and an ability to save progress in title defense mode I don't have the energy to fight 20+ fights in one sitting.Not much concerned with a career mode. I expect I will like the game. Hope they fixed the judging system though.
UFC 3 has difficulty control and you can save in the middle of title mode.

As much as I despised EA MMA if EA treats the new game as well as they have the Fight Night games I will buy it. If it's just EA MMA 2 I'm going to be pissed.