MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Facts, effects and myths about guns in the USA

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
I understand that the right to own weapons is an American institution - and the way the system is put together, you can't ban guns because "people feel they need guns to protect themselves from bad people with guns."

But - if a nation was to be born right this moment and built from the ground up with "European" gun control that would work out as well. It's two different approaches to the same problem; people need to feel safe.

The book you mentioned "More guns, Less crime" sounds very interesting and probably applies much better to US society than it does to any European

I'm not saying one way is better than the other, different strokes for different folks

I just realized I have no idea where I'm going with this - my bad

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote