MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva top 10 heavyqweight?

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Anderson is a perfect MMA middlewieght; his body and mind obviously respond about as well as anyone's can to that particular cut, and he enjoys an advantage in speed over most of the other guys in that division.

I have no idea what he would look like at HW, but I have to suspect he would be slower, his strikes wouldn't have the same effect, and he wouldn't be as powerful as the majority of the fighters up there.

Until I see him actually in the octagon at HW, I'm simply going to say AS at HW is unpossible, so the OP becomes mute.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote