MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #22388 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
You're asking me to READ more than I feel, personally, is required, and I find that to be offensive to all of us non-readers.

With that said, I am going to take a look as I need some new food types in my boom boom room. Also, do you know any good lasagna recipes? I love lasagna and haven't had it in a long time.

One of the bottom part of my couch legs cracked somehow, so I spent the morning taking it off, putting it together and drilling it back on. Looks as if nothing happened, but it's the last thing I wanted to do so early in the morning.
Do I know any good lasagna recipes? Mine. I think you might object to the amount of preparation, however, as I can only express it in writing. Reading makes you imaginative, smrt, urbane, and is generally great fun, even when you're slogging through text that is mocking you, as I often do.

Sig Credit to Toxic