MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF: Smashes - Predicting the fighters *Welterweights*

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
slapstick
Bantamweight

slapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level now
I'd be HUGLY supprised at any of those on the UK list. Jake Bostwick and Bola Omoyele both have fights scheduled in UCMMA and the filming has already started. I think the quality of fighter will be considerbly lower to make it a more even series. Also the UFC didn't target any of the UK's top 10 LWs currently in domestic competioin so I don't think they will do the same here. They didn't go after either Luke Barnatt or Chris Fishgold either who just signed with UWC and CWFC respectivly. I'd expect to see Colin Fletcher there(If they don't they are morons) and perhaps Michael Pastou. As for the WWs I I'd hoped for Tom Breese but he will fight on BAMMA against Warren Kee so I belive we will more likley see fighters like Dean Caldwell. Sean Carter would be a great WW choice too.

http://issuu.com/love2fightmag/docs/...4_february2013
Issue 4 of UKMMA Magazine LOVE2FIGHT
Features Andy Ogle, Jack Mason, Mark Godbeer
No download necessary, view online!

Last edited by slapstick : 08-02-2012 at 02:43 PM.
slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote