MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brandon Vera On What Makes Shogun So Dangerous

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World RenownSM33 Is World Renown
"I'm fighting Shogun, for sure I'm nervous, you gotta be kind of nervous when you're fighting Shogun but my biggest concern with Shogun is his pride. There is no fear in Shogun, there is no he's too tired, there's no questioning whether he's good or not, there's no doubt in his mind that he's one of the best in the world.

My biggest problem with Shogun is going to be his pride, Shogun doesn't know when to stop and he never will know when to stop, and that's the biggest weapon I think that Shogun brings that I need to worry about more than technique etc. No matter what I throw at him he's coming, if I don't put Shogun away or damn near kill him he's coming."

Quick type up of it, seems almost in awe of Shogun which of course any fight fan would be but, Vera is FIGHTING him. Like I said, I'll reserve judgement. Shogun's statement to this is that it could just be a trap to take Vera lightly.