MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - A 41 year old Dad's journey to his first NAGA contest

View Single Post

Old 08-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
ratm
MMA Fanatic

ratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura aboutratm has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Just did early morning sprints. It's official...I'm officially out of shape cuz I was panting like a dog...rolfz!
They suck all the time. I feel like a big ass douche. I was super excited for the No-Gi BJJ class that I talked about earlier, and showed up ready to go, only to find out that it was a KIDS BJJ class. (facepalm). Trying to get my gym to let me train with the fight team.

Anyhow. Cardio only today as I am on duty. 20 min on the treadmill. 1:30 running at 6.0 @ 1% grade, alternating with 1:30 walking 3.5 mph @ 10% grade. Then I did 3 sets of this. 1 min burpees, followed by 1 min of skaters, followed by 1 min of jab/cross combo with 5 pound dumbells. Resting 1 min in between. THAT sucked ass.

Tomorrow is regular MMA class after my son does his sparring.
ratm is offline   Reply With Quote