MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wohoooo!!!! Check him out!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 03:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Doctors don't write prescriptions for Lithium based on internet postings no matter how bloody sad they are.

i·ro·ny
[ rənee ]

humor based on opposites: humor based on using words to suggest the opposite of their literal meaning
something humorous based on contradiction: something said or written that uses humor based on words suggesting the opposite of their literal meaning
incongruity: incongruity between what actually happens and what might be expected to happen, especially when this disparity seems absurd or laughable

Synonyms: satire, sarcasm, dryness, mockery, causticness, wit, sardonicism, insincerity, humour, double meaning
Lol "Incongruity"

Keep trying bud.

Irony certainly isnt your cup of tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
Same thing happened with Rashad when he was out for a year. The Rashad that fought Tito was probably the best Rashad we've ever seen. I wonder why that is.

Not to get ahead of myself here. Gotta wait till tomorrow to see if he's as good as he looks.
yeah i know what you are talking about. How Rashad looked before that fight was insane. He looked by far better then ever before.

But the difference is Swick has had serious stomach problems in the last few years and has lost weight because he couldnt digest calories anymore. He was getting like 1k a day. So he looked frail because of it. Now that he has it in check he can eat like he should be eating and his body reflects that.

Rashad just looked great...