MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wohoooo!!!! Check him out!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 04:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
see swick...thats fun as hell to say...im hoping you were just being funny and dont didnt actually get that sad lol
Well if Mike Swick loses tomorrow i am probably gonna get a little blow up boat. Drive to the liquor store. Drive to a lake. And just let the tide take me wherever it wants as i drink my rum out of the bottle and stare at the stars all the while thinking about the meaning of life.

As to that one guys post... No i didnt actually get sad. But i dont want to see posts about how Johnson sucks and has no point in being on a Fox card in the same thread about how good Swick looks this time around. I found it annoying and a little bit tasteless.

I wouldnt come in to a thread where someone is incredibly stoked on their fighter and them finally being back and then me posting about how the opponent has no business being in the UFC. I could make a separate thread if thats what i wanted to talk about.

BUT thats me.

http://www.mmaforum.com/lounge/15880...edition-3.html

2014 FFL

Robbie Lawler

Daniel Cormier
Rory Macdonald
Alan Patrick
Stephen Thompson
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote