MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wohoooo!!!! Check him out!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Nothing gay about having a Man Crush.

It just shows that you are comfortable with how straight you are that you are able to express your Admiration for another man.

Not to mention

How can somebody not be excited to see this guy fight in top form.

+

I always thought it was bullshit when guys act like they cant tell if a man is good looking or not. You gotta be seriously insecure to pretend some guys dont look ugly.
Amen! I think anderson silva is a greek god, hes so good hes sexy....now this thread has become gay

In all seriousness though...if its actually possible to be serious at this point, i never really paid that much attention to swick...but what i remember of him is he was always pretty solid, he was doing very well considering his problems also, a healthy swick at WW should do great, i think there are many fun fights for him, if he wins impressively i would like to see him against alves...what happened to alves??
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote