MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wohoooo!!!! Check him out!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 04:53 AM   #24 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
Amen! I think anderson silva is a greek god, hes so good hes sexy....now this thread has become gay

In all seriousness though...if its actually possible to be serious at this point, i never really paid that much attention to swick...but what i remember of him is he was always pretty solid, he was doing very well considering his problems also, a healthy swick at WW should do great, i think there are many fun fights for him, if he wins impressively i would like to see him against alves...what happened to alves??
Yeah honestly i think the reason he hasnt become a really popular fighter is because of his stomach condition. Even without having any high named fights Swick has still managed to build a solid popularity based on his fights and being a good looking/charismatic guy.

You should check out some of his Thailand videos on youtube. Being part of his youtube channel is great. He release a video of him exercising VS a monkey and the monkey was doing different exercises like Situps,pushups and more. Swick also has caught dangerous snakes with his hands. And more crazy stuff like catching fish and biting into them right there. (Fresh sushi i guess).

Tbh i want to see him go back to MW and i hope he is planning to do that. He just has better style matchups in MW then WW. Id like to see him against Bisping at MW (After a few wins ofcourse). I just think that is an interesting stiking matchup and IMO Swick takes it. But i could be biased. Even though i dont think i am being biased. Swick wouldnt be a small MW now that he has his ailment under control. I dont think Bisping could outpoint Swick and i see Swick beating him to the punch. Only way i see Bisping winning is by smothering against the fence. Swick also has some really nice high kicks.