MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wohoooo!!!! Check him out!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
When Mike Swick fought Marcus Davis, Davis was on a 11 fight win streak. Goulet was on a 3 fight win streak. Ben Saunders was on a 7 fight win streak. Joe Riggs before that fight was 3-1 in his last 4 fights and that loss is against Matt Hughes and his win before the Swick fight was against Nick Diaz.

Marcus and Joe Riggs were serious contenders at that point in time. Mike Swick was actually supposed to lose to Riggs. Ben Saunders was also being thrown into the contender label.

But your knowledge on MMA probably doesnt go that far back. And you only know what you see on ShtDog.

And ACTUALLY my post was responding to YOUR question about why Damarques is on a UFC on Fox card And i gave you the proper response. I SAID ABSOLUTELY nothing about it being a step down or step up.

So why dont you buzz somewhere else and find someone else to Bug.

And just because a fighter isnt number 1 doesnt mean he cant be my favorite. I like the way he fights. End of story.
Is this the part where we act like regional circuit and prelim card win streaks make a fighter good?

Hohoho! Andrew Craig is on a 9 fight win streak, he must be an awesome fighter.