MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wohoooo!!!! Check him out!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Is this the part where we act like regional circuit and prelim card win streaks make a fighter good?

Hohoho! Andrew Craig is on a 9 fight win streak, he must be an awesome fighter.
Is this the part where im supposed to!!... laugh?

Is that what i said??? Are you ever going to stop pretending to know what a conversation is about and replying thinking you are adding something to the convo??

Quit trying to look cool on posts and making up stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratm View Post
This thread is like an exhibition in junk sucking. Sideways reminds me of that chick who got all amped over cats on eHarmony. That said, I have always like Swick and would like to see him win.
Calm down. If you think about sucking the D while staring at a pic of Swick then that really sucks and im sorry.