MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wohoooo!!!! Check him out!

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #42 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
I find myself doing something here that partly disturbs me. Agreeing with and defending Sideways. Neither are activities I am used to performing but I feel compelled to.

Now I could talk about how he was technically right when it came to the status' of Swick's previous opponents. Or even how much better Swick looks in those pictures. But I'm not going to. I am going to say just back off of him.

His favorite fighter is fighting for the first time in 2 and a half years after overcoming a bad stomach disease. He's excited. Let him enjoy it rather than trying to tear him and his fighter down. Who gives a rat's ass if Johnson isn't that good? Who gives a rat's ass how his past opponent's have turned out?

He's happy for his favorite fighter. Awesome. I'm right there with him. I hope Swick comes in and goes fullbore, old school "punches'n'bunches" on Johnson.