MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Joe Rogan is officially more annoying than Goldberg...

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Joe Rogan is officially more annoying than Goldberg...

I tend to like Rogan, to the point where I can normally tune out his insane bias towards certain fighters. That said, he took it to another level tonight. Vera cannot hang with elite fighters. And not once did he rock Shogun. Rua is literally stumbling over himself due to lack of cardio, still manages to walk through Vera's best, but here's Joe calling it as though Rudy is winning the high school football game. I've never wanted to clock someone so badly, lol.

It's a shame. I enjoy fan reaction, as it can truly add to the fight. But I found myself wanting to mute the damn event.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote