Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Wohoooo!!!! Check him out!

5K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  _RIVAL_ 
#1 ·
STUD!

Old --->

Thats the best he has looked in forever!!! And he is still at WW!

Helll yeah!!!

My boy is back.! Mike The Quick Swick is going to come and make a statement!

When is the last time Swick was thicker then his opponent!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Damarques Johnson Fun Fact #1: Damarques Johnson is 4-4 in the Octagon, every man that has lost to Damarques Johnson has been cut immediately after their loss.

Damarques Johnson Fun Fact #2: If Mike Swick defeats Johnson he'll be the fifth TUF alum(Riddle, Wilks, Sadollah, McGee) to defeat Johnson.

Damarques Johnson Fun Fact #3: Nick Osipczak is the only fighter to lose to Damarques Johnson in an exhibition match to later go on a win a UFC fight.

These have been Damarques Johnson fun facts, feel free to share with friends and family as you explain why this man is fighting on a UFC on Fox card.

#4 ·
Why dont you create your own thread and keep that shit out of here. This thread isnt about how much Damarques sucks.

The reason he is fighting Swick is so Swick can get an C level fight after his 2 and a half year lay off after a serious ailment.

#8 ·
Same thing happened with Rashad when he was out for a year. The Rashad that fought Tito was probably the best Rashad we've ever seen. I wonder why that is.

Not to get ahead of myself here. Gotta wait till tomorrow to see if he's as good as he looks.

#15 ·
Man, Swick filled out. So happy he got his weird ass stomach disease in check. He's looking so much thicker now. That profile shot between both of them shows the difference. Just look at his bicep and upper shoulder...he is going to murder him.

#20 ·
Nothing gay about having a Man Crush.

It just shows that you are comfortable with how straight you are that you are able to express your Admiration for another man.

Not to mention

How can somebody not be excited to see this guy fight in top form.

+

I always thought it was bullshit when guys act like they cant tell if a man is good looking or not. You gotta be seriously insecure to pretend some guys dont look ugly.

#35 ·
Iv seen his thailand youtube video. Many people have.

Is this another imaginary thing of yours???

I havent seen him fight in 2 and half years and i wasnt sure if i was ever going to. So im a bit excited.

Not going to let a freak who just creates problems in his head like you going to ruin my day. :thumb02:

#36 ·
OK, then there really was no point of rebutting John's point. Which was 100 percent correct.

Nice flip flop bro.

The point being, Mike Swick's resume for the most part is shit and Johnson is pretty much on a similar level.

Although to be fair, Ben Saunders is probably much better than Johnson at this point.

#37 ·
Lol did you even read what i just told you??

Haha holy sht. You are not all there man. You just keep going and going with your delusional thoughts. Get help man.

And btw Johns point was that i had a problem with Swick fighting a C level fighter and that it is a huge step down from his usual competition.

First i never said that this is a huge step down from his regular opponents BUT then i still posted how Damarques is different from the previous opponents Swick has faced. Now if Damarques was on a 11 fight win streak and 3-4 wins in a row in the UFC THEN you could say he is the same type of opponent Swick has always faced.

Just thought i should let you know delusional man.

#41 ·
Meh. I never thought that Mike Swick was anything special, but what do I know.... I just found out that Mark Wahlberg is considered studly.

Now, Patrick Cote? That's a handsome man.
+Rep to you sir. You made me laugh.

Isn't Swick the guy Hardy fought to get a shot at GSP?

Take that as you will. Swick was a big enough win to get a shot, or he lost to Dan Hardy. Pretty sure Hardy's title shot will go down as undeserved anyways.
And that Swick was a very malnourished Swick who wasnt even sure if he can continue fighting.

#42 ·
I find myself doing something here that partly disturbs me. Agreeing with and defending Sideways. Neither are activities I am used to performing but I feel compelled to.

Now I could talk about how he was technically right when it came to the status' of Swick's previous opponents. Or even how much better Swick looks in those pictures. But I'm not going to. I am going to say just back off of him.

His favorite fighter is fighting for the first time in 2 and a half years after overcoming a bad stomach disease. He's excited. Let him enjoy it rather than trying to tear him and his fighter down. Who gives a rat's ass if Johnson isn't that good? Who gives a rat's ass how his past opponent's have turned out?

He's happy for his favorite fighter. Awesome. I'm right there with him. I hope Swick comes in and goes fullbore, old school "punches'n'bunches" on Johnson.

#47 ·
You hit the nail on the head.

Some people are just still butt hurt over past discussions and they let that dictate their posts. I got thick skin though so i dont mind. The part that sucks though is that it ruins potential good discussions. It becomes more about trying to get under my skin then it is about actually having a good discussion. Roflcopter is one of those butt hurt posters that every reply is more of a passive insult. He doesnt care what the discussion is about aslong as its a chance to quote me and be against me. I could be talking about the color of dirt and he would still find a way to argue it. Though most of the time it has nothing to even do with the discussion and just something he concocted in his head.

This thread is kinda gay.
Only if you make eye contact with the Swick pic.

That was awesome, I know sideways has got to be gitty like a little school girl right now.... Just like I was after Lauzon sunk in that triangle!

What a good night of fights!
Oh you have no idea!. I had butterflies throughout the whole fight and then when Swick got that unexpected KO it all just rushed out of me in one of those higher pitched "Ahhhh" with my arms in a hammer curl position flexed as hard as possible. Amazing night of fights! What a good showing after that last piece of crap we got.

How amazing was Swick KO though?? He caught that kick that came out of no where so fluently and he threw the punch without any hesitance. I dont think iv ever seen someone throw one of those trip then jumping punches as fast as Swick threw that one. He had the perfect fight for getting rid of ring rust. And he had an EYE INJURY!! If you cant see out of one eye it makes it incredibly hard to measure the distance of anything much less a moving trained opponent. We saw how much GSPs eye injury impaired his striking against Jake Shields.

very good night of fights
You can say that again!!

#49 ·
Now that we got the comeback fight out of his system....

And I'm happy about that because I've always beleived in Swick and been mesmorized into a grinning dummy everytime he finishes with his strikes.

Let's see how he's gonna fare against some legit WWs. And the division is balled into a perfect clump of very diversified talent..

There are 7 or 8 fights at WW I could see Swick in.. great time for his return.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.