MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Joe Rogan is officially more annoying than Goldberg...

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
I think they probably upsell people in cases like this so that Joe Blow the UFC noob doesn't realize he's actually watching a mismatch that should have never been. I think it's pretty clear that the UFC wanted Shogun and Lyoto to win tonight so they could have someone well known to push for the next title shot. Yeah Bader and Vera are pretty popular amongst us guys but Shogun and Machida are both former champs and neither Bader nor Vera have been extremely impressive lately. What I think should have happened is that the main event should have been Lyoto vs Mauricio 3 to determine the number 1 contender and been done with it. In my perfect world Hendo would win on Sept 1 setting up a ppv of Hendo v Machida with the co main being Shogun vs Jones. Then Hendo beats Machida, Shogun beats Jones setting up 2 rematches that everyone wants to see. Now this is not me making a wager, but a mere request to the MMA heavens.
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote