MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Jones is the winner of Hendo vs Jones how do you see the 2nd Jones vs Machida goin

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Jones is able to stay on the outside and not **** up like others have due to that big reach so I doubt he'll rush in and get KO'ed.

Machida looked sharp last night, he was quick, he was fast if he could get in and out with leg kicks and weaken those already thin legs Jones has he might be able to win. Rampage is the only one I've ever seen land a significant leg kick on Jones which is saying something. The only problem with that is if Jones grabs a leg.

I don't know who will win, I want Machida to but the last fight was a pretty decisive victory for Jones but damn Lyoto looked so good last night.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote