MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Jones is the winner of Hendo vs Jones how do you see the 2nd Jones vs Machida goin

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo25 View Post
I think Machida will take the belt this time around. He's been in there once before with him, he won a round and will know how to better deal with JJ's double leg take downs. He'll also play it a LOT more careful and mainly just rely on countering.
I think the fight will go much like round 1 did. Machida took that round, and then got caught and ended up in that vintage choke Jones gets a lot. I don't think that will happen again.

Machida I still feel has the only style to beat Jones and he proved it in the first round. He's comfortable on the outside and can fight Jones from the outside. I don't take credit away from Jones for finishing the first fight, but I se an upset in the air. This is going to be leonard herns, bruce lee Jabbar, Spinks Holmes.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote