MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If Jones is the winner of Hendo vs Jones how do you see the 2nd Jones vs Machida goin

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
tight
Amateur

tight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura abouttight has a spectacular aura about
The way Jones took Machida down was as impressive a takedown as I've seen, Machida has great takedown defence and Jones nailed it perfectly, great explosiveness and perfect timing.

Jones was pissed off after the first round while in his corner, a determined Jones who wants to take down any LHW should have no problem. The question is whether Machida can catch him before Jones decides he really wants to take him down, I'm sure his camp will be all about going straight for the takedown and not bother with keeping Machida at bay with his reach.

To be honest I'm not that excited about seeing the rematch, although it's better than anyone else at LHW, other than Silva of course. Would love it if Machida moved to MW and Silva moved to LHW, even if it's for his last fight.

Machida at MW is exciting, especially if GSP moves up. Machida vs Chael would also be exciting, I think he would handle Chael easier than Silva actually.
tight is offline   Reply With Quote