MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nike Signs UFC Champion Jon Jones to Global Sponsorship Deal

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
Its kind of sad that racism is thriving live and well.Any other sport with a "diverse" fanbase and jones would be the biggest box office ticket easily.But not with mma where most of the fans are of the same hue :smh:
Oh my God it has NOTHING to do with racism, Jesus Christ, it has everything to do with the fact that GSP has an entire country behind him and seems far more genuine than Jones who everyone thinks is a fake and a phony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RIVAL_ View Post
Of course not. That's because Jordan could always pass the ball or if he missed a couple baskets it is what it is...

MMA fans are far more unforgiving. If Jones loses a fight or two the community shall forget...and there goes his prestige.
For me, it doesn't matter if he loses a fight or two, I hold basketball in higher regard than fighting and I'm sure many others feel the same way. Jones could go down as the MMA GOAT and never lose a fight and still never have the impact Jordan has had. I have so much Jordan shit it's ridiculous, I'll probably get a Jones t-shirt, and maybe some shoes if they look cool but it'll most likely never even come close to the amount of Jordan brand things I own.
LL is online now   Reply With Quote