MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lombard's reason

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 02:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
MagiK11
I LOVE BACON
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Dont chose to fight and then throw out excuses out there if you lose. If you know you are injured but continue to go through with the fight then keep it to yourself. If you plan to give excuses after the fight about why you lost then you shouldnt even step in to the octagon.

My opinion.
Both of us have said this before, and I wanted him to win, but if you lose SHUT YOUR F#$%&@G MOUTH!

DOn't sign a contact, step into the damn ring, lose, and then turn around and cry about some sob story I really don't want to hear.

Shit, one reason I freaking LOVE Jake Shields. Tons of people hate the dude, but reporters had to suck it out of him that losing his father just before the jake ellenberger fight might have had a negative affect. A true fighter and man with self respect wouldn't be making these excuses Lombard is making.

I still like Lombard, but unfortunately he lost a few points in my eyes.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote