MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lombard's reason

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 03:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
Both of us have said this before, and I wanted him to win, but if you lose SHUT YOUR F#$%&@G MOUTH!

DOn't sign a contact, step into the damn ring, lose, and then turn around and cry about some sob story I really don't want to hear.

Shit, one reason I freaking LOVE Jake Shields. Tons of people hate the dude, but reporters had to suck it out of him that losing his father just before the jake ellenberger fight might have had a negative affect. A true fighter and man with self respect wouldn't be making these excuses Lombard is making.

I still like Lombard, but unfortunately he lost a few points in my eyes.
And i was just thinking..

You know how most of them say "But i couldnt let my fans down so i fought".

WHO IN THE ******* WORLD!! wants to see fights like Lombard-Tim. He would have done his fans a HUGE ******* FAVOR had he backed out and said he is injured. Most these fighters that makes excuses are usually making excuses cause of a lack luster loss. Dont ******* fight if your not fit enough to perform. Your not doing your fans or the UFC a favor by doing so.