MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lombard's reason

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #20 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
How did the commission let him fight with a fractured sternum? Wouldn't the pre fight checks catch that sort of thing? I suppose it may be possible he slipped by but sounds like an exagerrated bruise most likely like most of these excuses.
Yep. My thoughts exactly. What kind of doctor allows a fighter to fight with a fractured sternum and a torn cartilage?

As you say, he may have hidden it from the doctors but I dont buy that either. If you go into a fight with severe injuries and lie about it, you run the risk of invalidating your insurance. There's no way the insurance company will happily pay for fixing injuries you covered up and went ahead an fought with.

In other words... I call bullshit. If he currently has these injuries I'm betting he got them during the fight.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote