MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: If there's going to be a woman in the Octagon, it's Ronda

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Have you not watched any of their interviews? The difference in personality is huge.

Miesha talks and acts like a lady, she's a girly girl and has said that in many interviews and it's obviously quite noticable.

Ronda is the polar opposite. Doing it like a brotha, doing it like a dude. Nah, that shit ain't for me.

Stay lady like ladies.
Lady like ladies in women's mma? I totally agree with your sentiment but women's mma is the wrong place to look, it's like a thousand butches and roided up females and 1 Gina Carano. Even Carano came off as slightly manly during certain phases.

Not a fan personally so I'll probably avoid buying cards with women's fights piggybacking if the UFC does start doing that, but fans who like it are free to support it.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote