MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping Cut in Training ***NOT out of Stann fight***
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Baddest Man Alive
Thats gotta be the worst place for a fighter to get cut as far stopping a fight goes. Not sure if its real bright of Bisping to share this with the world and Brian Stann. Im sure itll be all healed up by fight time, but a nice upper cut or a slicing elbow could pop that bad boy back open. I wouldnt be surprised if this became the target for Stann's jabs.

I will also speak about the fight coming up. Im really excited about it. I think its almost a toss up. In my opinion, Bispings best gameplan would either be to take Stann down, or jab and jog. Because if he gets in the pocket, Stann'll finish him. I know this is kind of silly but the three outcomes I could see would be, Bisping via UD(likley), Bisping via sub (doubtful), Stann via KO (likely). My absolute pick is Brian Stann even though Bisping has more ways to win, I think Stann's way is more likely. And who can help but like Brian Stann?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome