MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping Cut in Training ***NOT out of Stann fight***

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by rul3z View Post
Huge difference between Bisping and the coward who called BJ Penn out of retirement, and then started crying about a CUT! And shows a picture of a cut made with Photoshop !!!

If the coward wasn't told to bring BJ back to work (deal with the UFC), then I think he is a true coward and knows that BJ Penn will destroy him.

Bisping is desperate to show work to Dana, maybe he gets impressed (same way Loyoto did) and get a title shot against Silva.
I don't neg often.... but you sir, deserve it.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote