MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ben Henderson vs. Frankie Edgar II Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 05:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
The Dark Knight
Lightweight

The Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafersan View Post
I hope Bendo wins the rematch just to shut Frankie up. I'm tired of seeing Frankie whine and whine about how he should have won. After this fight, Frankie will be knocked to the bottom of the ladder so maybe he can think twice about actually trying to finish a fighter instead of trying to win on points.

Bendo will make Frankie look like an amateur.
Whoak steady on there mate. Frankie (and a lot of other people) felt that he did enough to win the first time round. I just about scored it for Bendo myself, but it was pretty much as close a fight as you could expect and there is no clear cut winner going into this rematch. Given Edgar's track record, he owns when it comes to rematch and learns very fast. I don't think he was well prepared for Bendo's kicks, but hopefully Phil Nurse has been working on that with him. Edgar via uanimous decision, but I would't be surprised if Bendo's size and aggression earned him another close decision nod.