MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: If there's going to be a woman in the Octagon, it's Ronda

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #32 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
overweight girls aren't the only unattractive kind imho ... i doubt people would be lining up to see kelly kobold and cyborg making out.
Yes but your more likely to come across normal looking lesbians like Marloes Coenen and Liz Carmouche. Besides like I said it isn't just about sex, you aren't going to see sex it's the drama. If reality television has taught me anything straight girls are a six pack away from experimenting and women will hate on each other over nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
There has already been a Ultimate Fighter themed television showed about women. Ever heard of Fight Girls? About the female Muay Thai fighters fighting for a prize? Was that successful? NO. And that had everything in it and only a couple of women were ugly from what I remember. See, just goes to show that your exposure to the fight game is rather limited, John.
Nope and as it only ran for 6 weeks 6 years ago and you still remember it sounds like if it were tied to a national promotion it would have worked.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote