MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: If there's going to be a woman in the Octagon, it's Ronda

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #34 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Personally, I find women who have impressive skills very attractive no matter what they look like. Be it sports or other stuff. I've met girls who I thought we're minging, only to have my opinion completely changed when I see her excel at a sport or play an instrument beautifully. They then start to look beautiful to me.

I hate that "ugly" sports women get constantly trashed by the male fans. When I was 24, I may well have done it too! So, I'm not ragging on any of you guys here. But I've grown to really dislike it. Most male sports fans are sexist to some degree. All my close males friends hate sports. So I'm stuff in the middle. I love sports but hate sexism. *sigh*

In closing, Rousey is awesome to me. And if she looked like Cyborg I would feel no different at all.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote