MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - News: Frank Trigg Arrested on Charges of Domestic Violence

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 02:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Innocent until proven guilty, whether it's Tito (who was never charged and Jenna was unstable at the time of "claiming" Tito harmed her), Trigg or even Arriany. I'd hate to see speculation and finger-pointing involving something heinous and despicable as domestic abuse, especially when children are involved.
Don't take this the wrong way but it's nice to hear this coming from a woman since I have the same view. If a guy accessed a female of something, I wouldn't judge her until I heard all the facts and both sides before I made up my mind.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote