Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Brief Look at Some of the UFC’s Ring Girl Search Contestants

29K views 68 replies 38 participants last post by  Killz 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Eh, they could do better but the girl in the red is by far my favorite.

I want a hot black chick.

#13 ·
I'm kind of disappointed. When I see ring girls I want to see girls who are hot enough to shoot me down and laugh in my face, the kind of girls that are just way out of my league. Sadly none of these girls meet that description.

Can't we just get natasha wicks back? :(

Edit: Im not saying I wouldnt bang most of them. But I'm kind of a whore, so take a grain of salt sort of thing.

#17 ·
That is seriously the best that a billion-dollar organization can find? Are you kidding me?

The UFC should go to thechive.com and tell them to post a "send your hottest pics in for a chance to be a UFC ring girl" thread.

/search.

That website has some grade A female followers.

#22 ·
I'm at work now but if you really want i'll post a few pics, and you can then gtfo ;) I'll post them when i get home.

Also I totally agree with Xeberus's post. When you think of a ring girl for a billion dollar company you want girls that are out of this world, not girls I'd expect to see at a rundown "gentelmans bar". A few of those girls were attractive but not at the level of a ring girl guys would drool over. It's like opening a playboy magazine and seeing a girl you'd expect to see at your local wavepool who is attactive but not someone you would consider ditching your 10 year spouse over.

But as I said, I'll post a few pics of one of my exes, to show you, there is nothing wrong with setting high standards for yourself :)

#26 ·
Nothing ruins my day more than seeing *ugly girls especially vertically and horizontally challenged ones. In this case just the former although maybe one was ok.

#28 ·
Hang on a minute, I agree the vast majority of these are not ring girl material, but everyone seems to be missing the fact that no.1 is seriously cute.

Maybe that's why she isn't getting noticed, she's gorgeous but in a pretty and cute way rather than curves and sex appeal kinda way. I dunno, she is easily the best of the bunch anyway...

#52 ·
You hit it on the nail. It baffles me really. I've seen much much smaller organizations here in Canada with stunning ring girls, and also King of the cage had a few if my memory serves me right.

But at the same time, to play devil's advocate, if you have a hot girl who happens to be a coke fiend, with an issue with alcohol, you can't allow them to represent the UFC Brand. So maybe they are having issues finding attractive girls who are balanced? Just hearing me say that sounds ridiculous because it shouldn't be too hard finding super fit gorgeous girls who have level heads and want to move up in life.

So I don't get why they don't have Victoria secret athletic types. Only obstacle i can think of is not wanting a girl who is so hot that she starts asking for a spike in pay to keep her. But I"m still at a loss even tho Ariany and Britney are super hot/....but Britney's ass seals the deal for me :thumb02:

#40 ·
Sadly, after watching the olympics, none of these girls look very attractive. They're all flabby in comparison.

They need to bring in someone with killer thighs.

That being said, I would probably have a go at every one of these girls given the right amount of liquor and clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.