MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #22574 (permalink)
CupCake
-Team Tate-

CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Dear Lisa,

I'm sure it'll be a lot easier since you're a girl so their guard will be down. I did some journalism before. Try to stay away from standard questions cuz you gotta think that's all they ever get asked. Most important key is to do your research; family, kids, background, etc. They'll appreciate that. IE: I remember watching your fight before you got into the UFC that type of stuff. Rogan and Ariel have the best interviews. They know how to engage and interact once the interviews goes. Then they improvise which is a sign of a very good journalist and interviewer.

Loretta Hunt was the absolute worst. Karyn Bryant is a little annoying especially when she busts out her Portuguese como de cice...a para me para tu...luta livre...Brazil!

Good luck!

PS: For your safety I hope it's not Rampage you're interviewing...roflz!
WOW! Thanks for the comprehensive response my main issue is the people I am looking at are a)overseas and b) female, so I don't have the ladies-touch I guess lol. And I may have to do it online, but I take on board the part also about making sure the questions are different, interesting and open for them to go off on wonderful, yet related, tangents.

I have no interviews lined up, but am looking to contacting some wonderful WMMA fighters for MMAForum interviews. I'll see what I can do, and I have no worries about being motorboated...I have no intention of even giving Rampage a second of my time haha!

VIPFFL: Miesha Tate//Ronda Rousey//Mike Pyle//Ian McCall//Rick Hawn