MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #22590 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Bought a new baitcasting reel and pole, been a while since I bought some new fishing equipment. I like both spinning and baitcast, but I only have 2 casting reels and too many spinning ones.

It's a sunny day today and tomorrow so I'll either try it out later today or tomorrow out on dead lake. It's the closest fishing lake (like 5 minute drive, all others are 20 minutes away), can't keep any of the fish there cause they are contaminated but it's the best spot in proximity for catch and release. I could do the ocean but I'm not up to fighting the rocks and logs in the water when playing with some new equipment.

Also, I cooked up some ground beef (chopped into pieces like taco meat), with some pork and beans mixed in. Takes only a few minutes to cook up and tastes awesome mixed together.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob