MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does anyone else miss the old UFC days?

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Does anyone else miss the old UFC days?

Before I start, I am obviously ecstatic that the UFC had made it to the level of popularity it is at right now, both for the Sport as a whole, the fighters and fans obviously.

But a small part of me misses the excitement I use to get before an event because they would only have like 3 or 4 a year and the forums would be chaotic on fight day. I would pass up making plans with guys i knew other friends and girls to catch a UFC event I had been anticipating for months.

I still get ampped up before a UFC like tonight, but it's not the same level of excitement. I know it's because we are getting spoiled with the amount of events they throw, but a small part of me as I said earlier, enjoyed it even more with less events.

Before someone jumps out and tells me to STFU and stop complaining, I'll be the first to say I am not. Just reminiscing on the past and how the excitement level for me and I'm sure a lot of you was heightened with UFC's of old.

MagiK

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote